Monday, March 2, 2009

Trusting God during heartbreaking situations

Trusting God during miscarriage- It has been a sad few days. I went to the Dr today confirming our miscarriage.
It is very sad, really just heart breaking.
 I know God allows things to happen for a reason. Nothing is surprising to God. He wanted us to have this experience and completely trust in him throughout it. I do trust in him fully. I do. But ,I still hurt and don't know how to feel just yet.
All I can feel is pain in my heart. Can this really be happenin? I know it will just take some time.
 God is truly the only way to find peace no matter what the situation is. I'm blessed to have the close relationship I hold with him. Thank you all for our congratulations.
I'm confident we will be in need of them when the time is right. Catherine

9 comments:

MamaBear said...

I'm sorry. I was thinking of you today.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you Paula. I could feel the prayers for us throughout the last few days.

Anonymous said...

What sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Petunia, We are so proud of you and Allen

Nicole said...

I am so very sorry for you. What a brave attitude you have. I am thinking of you.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all very much!

Mom of these kids said...

I am sorry for your loss. I am so glad to hear how you are turning to God during this time. I know that he will bless you for it in time to come.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you Maury! Time has helped us to heal. It has now been about 6 mths. Thoughts of our little one will always fill my mind but I understand it was Gods will.