Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mud Babies 2009

    Each evening we enjoy watering the garden, while the kids run in the slopes and have their little feet sprayed off before going indoors.    
   Tonight they did a little more than just run in the slopes. They ran, they flipped and they rolled.
It was so much fun for us all. 
Let them be little, right!













12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great day for the kids and me- Allen

Nicole said...

How fun. I wouldn't want to be involved in the laundry...

Cathy said...

That's awesome. Letting kids be kids.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have beautiful children, AND you have a fantastic photographer's eye. Your photos are awesome.

:)

Catherine Anne said...

Nicole- I have to say they are now part of the play laundry!!! After washing them they pretty much look the same as they did in the photos!

Cathy- Thank you! Yes Kids being kids is the best! Ill have to go ck out your blog!

Jen- Thank you! Your photography is GREAT! I loved looking through all your photos!

Catherine Anne said...

Oh Allen I missed you! Sorry! Thank you for the comment it was a wonderful day! As always when spent with you and the kiddos!

angela (cavenable) said...

I always make a little mud puddle for the kids if I'm outside washing the van. They LOVE it!!! And I just strip them and off to the bath we go!! Love free play like that.....doesn't cost a thing, except water bill but it works for me!! Will pay the water bill anyday to see them have fun!! I laughed at Allen watering the garden when it has rained for the last week....hehe

Catherine Anne said...

LOL I bet you did. This was last week the day before all this crazy rain. Free Play is the best!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when we were little and playing in the sprinkler. I don't think we got that muddy though Ha Ha Don't you know how much fun they must of had.

Catherine Anne said...

I always had the best time. Thats why I want them to have this too. Its the best way to grow up.

Anonymous said...

I think I won this mud fight-JR

Catherine Anne said...

lol, Little Man. I bet your sis would say diffrent.