I'm ready for school. This year we will be homeschooling two of our children. Years K and 3rd. I have cleaned out and added to our home school nook. I have also thought about how hard it may be to find enough time for each child but after sitting down and looking at my calender I feel that its going to work out well. The kids and I had the best time ordering and picking out their curriculum. We actually got out pretty good too when it comes to money spent. I think so far we have spent $200.00 and only have a few books left to buy. That's not too bad for two children. I know people that spend $500- $1000 per child. Our starting date will be Aug 10th. Their daddy will be on his 7 days off the week before. I think that will be fun to have one last solid week of summer break to spend as a family. This may sound funny to you but I have kids that want to start school today or even a few weeks ago. Pray for us that this all goes well. I know we are.

1 comment:
They cant wait...
Post a Comment