Saturday, January 2, 2010

Remembering 2009

What an amazing year, 2009 through photographs.


Thank you Lord for such an amazing blessed year!
Come Holy Spirit,Spirit of the Risen Christ, be with us today and always. Be our Light, our Guide and our Comforter. Be our Strength and our Courage. May this new year be a time of deep spiritual growth for us. A time of welcoming your graces and gifts. A time for forgiving freely and unconditionally. A time for growing in virtue and goodness. Come Holy Spirit be with us today and always~

33 comments:

Jenna said...

I had a wonderful time looking through all the amazing pictures...you have a beautiful family, and may the Lord bless you abundantly this year!!

Love,
Jenna

Jeremi said...

Beautiful photos! I love how you collaged them.
: ) Jeremi

kim said...

what beautiful pics! How do you upload them so big all the time? is there a site to make a collage like that? that is so cool.

too many favorites to point out but I like the one with your dd filling the hose in the washtub! cute.

Jenilee said...

isn't it amazing how much can happen in just one year? wow! great pictures and you have a beautiful family!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pictures were awesome and I love how you collaged them all. perfect. What a year! May you have a blessed 2010.

Catherine Anne said...

I used photoshop to collage them. When it comes to large photos I add them to photobucket and use the link in large to add to blogger. Thank you all for posting. Love hearing from you!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun this year and did a lot- Little Man

creative gal said...

Such good photos!! Thanks for visiting my blog. . .

H-Mama said...

What a fun collage! Love it!

Maura said...

I love your photos! You have such a beautiful family:)

Anonymous said...

Love the photo collage. It was fun checking out all the pics.

sara said...

GREAT pictures!!!!

christy rose said...

Hi Catherine, I just stopped over from Julie's at "Wife Mom Nurse" I am always looking for new blogging friends. I love all of your pictures from your past year. They are great! It seems that you have had a wonderfully blessed year. Your blog is just wonderful. I loved glancing through it and getting to know you and your family. I was very blessed by the life that you live and speak of here. I would love it if you would stop by and meet me and my family some time if you get the chance.
It was great meeting you,
Christy Rose

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

What a great post! Love how you did the pictures! I hope you have a had a wonderful start to your new year!

Just wanted to let you know about my button swap and the chance for your blog to be featured! Check it out:
http://singing-in-the-rain24.blogspot.com/2009/12/button-swap.html

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

A beautiful collage, woven with love, I see.

Love those dangling feet.

christschild said...

I love this post...love the pics and especially the prayer at the end...Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I love how you have them all together like that! Neat!

jules said...

Cool collage. Some of them sure make me miss summer. I love the ones playing in the mud.

Where in Photoshop did you make such a big collage?

Catherine Anne said...

There are many next to one another. Thank you gals for posting :))) Love to hear from you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm very charmed by your beautiful blog - and I must say - the vintage apron and rugged jeans totally grabbed my attention! ha! Love it!

Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you Lynnette!!! Wonderful to meet you!!!

Nicole said...

How cute- what a beautiful year you have had. Love all the pics!

Taylor said...

Looks like a completely fun filled, loving year was had. I hope for an even better year for you in 2010.

Taylor said...

Thanks. I have a Sony A700 DSLR. I don't use a flash but I do have one that fits on my camera. Is your monitor calibrated?

Catherine Anne said...

No it has not but mine too came out much different then when edited. I'm wanting to look into this. Your natural lighting is amazing. I use a canon 40D. I struggle with lighting.

Wendy said...

I l-o-v-e your pictures, and I love your prayer! Yes, come Holy Spirit, be with us today and always.

Chelsea said...

Great shots!

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you Melissa and Mama Bird~

Joyeful said...

I love this!! It's beautiful! I was going to make a year end collage, too--but it won't look half as good as this : )

Lori said...

Your pictures are fabulous. What an amazing collection of memories!

Catherine Anne said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Kathy said...

Catherine, thanks for visiting my new blog. I really must post again! I have loved looking around your blog and checking out this collage. I think we love all the same things, but I don't have the photography gift that you have! I especially love your thoughts for the new year. Come back and visit again, and I promise to post some more! Blessings!