Sunday, April 25, 2010

Asking for prayer

I'm asking for you all to please lift our family in prayer. Yesterday while visiting family for Mothers day, we received a call with news of my husbands uncle passing. I say uncle with pause because they shared a brother relationship as well. This uncle was the baby of the family. He is survived by many, father mother brothers sisters etc. I ask that you keep them in your prayers but most of all his wife and three young children. This has been such a devastation to us all. The peace of our Lord is the only way anyone can get through this. I pray that everyone allows him to work in them, So they are able to heal and feel the peace of our Lord. Thank you, blessings Catherine I captured this photograph a few weeks ago and felt it was appropriate for toadys post. Cant you just see Christ here~

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. How devastating. We are praying for your family.

Marla Grace said...

So sorry for your loss!You all are in my prayers,as for his wife and children.So so sad!Blessings Marla

Unknown said...

Lifting you all up in prayer in this time of great need!

kim said...

praying for you now.

Angela said...

Lifting your whole family in prayer! May God surround you with his love and comfort in this time of need.

Carol said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I agree that Christ is the only way to get through it. Praying for your family~ Carol

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. Our prayers are with you all.

Julie said...

So sorry. Just prayed for your family. Beautiful picture. Very timely.

Darcie said...

So sorry. Thinking and praying for your family.

Myrnie said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss, Catherine.

Gail said...

So sorry to read of this loss - so very, very sad. I pray that God will bring comfort to your entire family... particularly to his wife and young girls. That He will give peace.... the one the surpasses all understanding.
Blessings.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

:( HUGS....may God hold you all tighter as you grieve.

Diana Ferguson said...

So sorry. You have many thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Ya'll are DEF in my prayers!!

Megan said...

Covering you in prayer!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so sorry. I will pray.

Mary N. said...

Praying for the peace of Christ to encompass you all. I'm sorry for your loss.

Taylor said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

christschild said...

I can definately see Christ in the pic...and you're right, Christ is the only way you can get through things of this nature...and anything really. He is our Almighty Strength. Be safe and call me if you can. Praying always.
Love ya'll,
Elizabeth

Catherine Anne said...

Just cking in in the blog and feel overjoyed with the love that is posted here. THANK YOU ALL SO SO VERY MUCH! Love Catherine

Dawning Inspiration said...

Saw the title of your post on Dagmar's blog and came by to say I'm so sorry for your loss...and that I'm praying for you all.

Gorgeous picture and yes, I see Jesus there.

T.J. said...

what a comforting picture...

keeping the family close in prayer.

Lisa said...

What a horrible loss. My sympathies and prayers are with you. I love the photograph. And, Yes, I can see Christ in that picture.

Elle Bee said...

So sorry for this. WHat a terrible loss! But you're right, Christ IS there. He's all around your family. I hope you all feel His peace during this time. Hugs to you all.

JoyfulGrowing said...

Praying for you now. Grace and peace to you.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Praying for your family....I love your blog and always enjoy my stops

Anonymous said...

Death is always so painful. I am so sorry.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all so very much~