Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girls and their shoes

Sunshine worked hard to earn these tiny pink dress up shoes last week... As I was going in to give the last good night kiss before heading off to bed, my heart melted to see her here sleeping with them. I can easily say she has not set them down... The Joys of Childhood~

24 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the most precious thing I have seen or read all day today.. LOVE IT! Good Night, Jenn

Wendy said...

Simply adorable!!!

Mikki said...

Aww. So precious! What great shots!

beingzaraandzidan said...

awww thats sooo cute!!

Diana Ferguson said...

So sweet!

Leslie said...

i don't blame her, those are great shoes

Unknown said...

I love that! It's so very precious! My daughter is the very same way and I just love it, makes my heart melt. Thanks for sharing!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Oh my, that is too precious!

Rebecca said...

how sweet is that!!!
a what a beautiful picture you took!

Kathryn said...

Awww so cute!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

That is just too stinkin' cute!

kim said...

Thats soooo adorable and brings back memories for me too. My eldest dd had a thing for shoes too and she was in love with those black patent leather types of shoes. She slept with hers too!

kim said...

Thats soooo adorable and brings back memories for me too. My eldest dd had a thing for shoes too and she was in love with those black patent leather types of shoes. She slept with hers too!

Jenn said...

That is too cute! wonder if that is a sign of things to come! he he! how many shoes will her closet hold one day!?!! coming from the girl who has maybe 4-5 pairs of shoes? =)

Taylor said...

Oh my word! That is just too sweet! She must really love those shoes!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet picture. Earned things are more valuable than things given. That is for sure.

Heart2Heart said...

Catherine,

This is too precious and so glad that you captured her picture. One day she won't believe when you tell her about this day! Love it!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Jeremi said...

how sweet is that : )

christy rose said...

Awww How precious!!!!

Heather Mattern said...

SO very adorable!

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you ALL!

Nicole said...

so sweet! I can relate...

Dagmar said...

Oh she can come live with me anytime.....I adore shoes.
D.

Anonymous said...

lol, Thanks for posting!