Monday, January 31, 2011

Adventure was found

On this day we set out searching for adventure.

We drove into the mountains.
We studied rocks.
Explored the dried up lake beds.
We Laughed.
We Ran.
We played.
We made.
Made memories that is.
Adventure was found on this warmer January day. Thanking the Lord for days as this~
 

10 comments:

kim said...

beautiful

Mindy said...

Beautiful pictures of what looks like a beautiful day! =)

Katie Lane said...

What a fabulous day!! I could use one like that, I miss childhood adventures.

Amanda said...

Blessed Adventures 4 sure:-)
Such wonderful photos! The first one of your sweet pea is just loveable with those blue eyes. We had warm weather here in Virginia over the weekend and it did my heart good I tell you....I am longing for spring now:)

Take Care~

christy rose said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like everyone had a great day!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! God's creation is too beautiful to put into words :)

Lisa said...

What a lovely day! You are so good at catching those precious moments.

Buckeroomama said...

Days like these are the best! :) Definitely make for precious memories.

emily said...

I love your blog! You have such a beautiful family. Your so creative!

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you:)