this photo just made me smile!! LOVE it catherine : ) do you mind sharing your trampline size, where you got it? we want to buy one for our girls' bday this spring .... thanks!
Thank you ladies for stopping in. It is always a treat to read your words. Blue Cotton Mom- We do not have a cat. This is one animal my husband and son can not have.
Jeremi- The trampline size is about 14 to 15 foot. It was something we picked up at a local sports store about 4 years ago. They happend to have the best deal. The girls are going to LOVE it.
Hi there beautiful soul, sorry it's been a while. But wow love this post. I can't believe you have such great weather already since your days in snow are so hars all the time....enjoy my friend. Hugs D
13 comments:
Love this picture! Too cool!
(I just added your blog to the Catholic Gadget toolbar.)
Yay! Thank you!!!
I love this! Now, do you have a cat? Totally curious about how the rooster and cat interact! If you have a cat, that is:)
I love this! Now, do you have a cat? Totally curious about how the rooster and cat interact! If you have a cat, that is:)
What a fun photo!!!
A very peaceful and heartwarming picture!
this photo just made me smile!! LOVE it catherine : ) do you mind sharing your trampline size, where you got it? we want to buy one for our girls' bday this spring .... thanks!
Thank you ladies for stopping in. It is always a treat to read your words.
Blue Cotton Mom- We do not have a cat. This is one animal my husband and son can not have.
Jeremi-
The trampline size is about 14 to 15 foot. It was something we picked up at a local sports store about 4 years ago. They happend to have the best deal. The girls are going to LOVE it.
TY David:)
I find roosters and chickens clucking about, pecking at the ground to be very calming. Great pic :-)
Hi there beautiful soul, sorry it's been a while. But wow love this post. I can't believe you have such great weather already since your days in snow are so hars all the time....enjoy my friend.
Hugs D
I am so jealous!!! Wah! I want bock bocks, too!
The photo is GREAT!
They are fun!
Post a Comment