Monday, September 12, 2011

Let your Heart Dance~

 Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
                       
I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves.  I skip down the street and run against the wind.
~Leo Buscaglia

What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life.
 Leo Buscaglia


Don't smother each other. No one can grow in the shade. Leo Buscaglia


The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Mark Twain



You know the only people who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who've never had any. Bill Cosby
Nothing can come of nothing. William Shakespeare
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought~
 Pope John Paul II
If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one~
Mother Teresa



6 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the quotes and photos. Perfectly paired.

Dale Matlock said...

Hi Catherine.

Catherine Anne said...

Hi Ms, Dale~ :)

Unknown said...

I just want you to know I love your blog. It is such a sweet bright spot of life. Praying you are healing well from the sickness and feeling much better. Have a sweet blessed fall - to you and your family!

Catherine Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine Anne said...

Thank you so much. Your comment added a smile in my day.