Surrounding me are voices echoing down the hall, phones ringing in the distance, an air unit humming as it cools my room on this warm September day and every few seconds my IV pump makes a sound that oddly reminds me of a camera. These noises are now comforting and familiar.
Allowing my eyes to drift I see a schedule of todays staff ,beautiful bright homemade cards created by my children and even my friends children.
Another wall holds a box of plastic gloves, hand sanitizer and a clock that just keeps ticking. Tucked over in the corner are shelves filled with flowers and get-well charms.
My friends and family are so good to me.
My friends and family are so good to me.
Outside my window I see life as it unfolds.
Little Man and I agree, we look upon the city and it reminds us of a Christmas village. Tiny cars travel along tiny paths and people running in circles trying to keep up with their overloaded agenda. Above all of this sits peaceful mountains with a glorious sunrise and sunset that greets us each day.
Little Man and I agree, we look upon the city and it reminds us of a Christmas village. Tiny cars travel along tiny paths and people running in circles trying to keep up with their overloaded agenda. Above all of this sits peaceful mountains with a glorious sunrise and sunset that greets us each day.
Above is a post I started early one morning and I could not find it in me to finish this post until today.
In the past month or so I have experienced abdominal fullness and indigestion. Me being the busy mother that I am, I played it off. I tried taking acid reducers as well as herbal teas that are said to help.
After three attacks in one week I decided to go into the ER.
A few test later we were shocked find that I had
Blessings to you all~


18 comments:
It is a blessing to leave a hospital when you know so many are staying.
Glad to hear you are recovered.
I am thankful for your recovery and for your attitude of thankfulness and humility!
Oh Catherine! A nephew of ours had this last spring. It was just awful for him and I pray that now they figured it out for you things you will soon be on the road to some healthier days.
Praying that God blesses you with a great recovery. We will add you to our prayer list!
So glad you are better. Now remember to take care of yourself and don't over do it!
Wow! I had no idea any of this went on. No wonder your blog posts slowed!
Prayers of thanksgiving that you were able to be diagnosed and treated so quickly. I know that surgery is never easy, but it looks like you had a wonderful support team to cheer you on toward recovery. Glad to hear you are doing better now. Hopefully now that your gallbladder is gone, you'll be feeling a lot better.
I'll continue to pray for your health.
I am so sorry to hear you were not well. I am glad though that they were able to help and you are on your way home to be with your beautiful family.
I am sitting in a Ronald McDonald house waiting for my daughter to have open heart surgery. Hospitals are not always fun, but we are blessed when we have such loving support!
God bless and hope you are all better real soon!
Amy Caroline, I am so very sorry. I can not imagine the struggle your heart must be feeling. My family and I will be praying for you, your daughter and your family. It is so hard to understand why we are allowed to carry some of the hardest of crosses. Know that the crosses we carry allow us to grow in him. As he loves you and will take care of you always.
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust my child to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, my child may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.
Also, The Divine Mercy Chaplet for the Sick.
Prayers and knowing that the Lord's healing hands are wrapped around you tightly. Family rocks!
Oh Catherine, God bless you.
Your sweet spirit has shown through this time in the valley. How hard this must have been, physically and mentally.
I'm so thankful you have such a wide range of love and support from friends and family.
Rest in the Lord. Take it slow.
Continue to heal, I'm so glad God has watched over you and that you are now home again.
Love carissa
Oh my. You poor thing. So glad to here you are home and on the road to recovery.
Will be praying all goes well. Praise God for His healing hands.
Thank you Thank you Dear Friends! Love to you all.
Oh, my goodness!! I'm so glad you're better and at home again! What an adventure!
Praying that you allow yourself time to heal and a gentle recovery. It is so easy as the mama, to put everyone else first. Take care of you and may God bless you and your family.
Love, Kristin
Oh my, how difficult that must have been for all of you. I am praying you return to complete health soon. Please take it easy and get the rest you need.
Catherine, you are such a light before men, just the way God commands. I am humbled. Thankyou for your post.
I am so happy you are home and well. What a perfect way to make an imperfect time perfect. ;)
Thank you for the kind words~ The Lord is wonderful.
Post a Comment