Thursday, July 23, 2009

Simple Things In Life...

I am one that appreciates the simple things in life. Today is~ Full of Sunshine with even a constant breeze flowing around us... I have been~ Hanging my clothes on the line... I would like to~ Be creative today maybe start on a new quilt or even a painting... One of my favorite things~ laying on a blanket in the grass on a beautiful day... I am reading…Our Farm I am thankful for~ This life as a wife and mother my God has given me... I am creating ~ A new Hen house for the coop, Tree house with the family, New home school nook to start the year, wall decor for little L Claire's room, photographs by the day or even the hour and many many more... I am going~ to live the rest of my life moving in the direction the lord has made for me and excited to see where it take us. From the kitchen~ Fresh veggies from the garden with most all our meals... I am praying~ For patience and wisdom to do the fullest of my ability as a wife and mother I am hearing~ an odd sound for this house silence... Just the sounds of the ceiling fan turning. Its nap time! Ahhh Around the house~ As the post before its nap time here so the kiddos are resting, Allen is working, the farmer across the pasture is cutting hay, the dogs are sun bathing, the chickens are peaking, cats are lazy, the fish are swimming, hermit crabs sleep all day and the rabbits are being rabbits sniffing and hopping. To-dos~ Grass needs mowed that I will get to when the sun begins to turn in, cloths need folding, peas need shelling, cloth needs to be pulled from the line, front bath needs a second layer of paint, This years curriculum needs ordered, Al's car need fixed, organization for this home. Maybe I don't need to write this list its getting me down.... LOL A few plans for the rest of the week~ Grocery shop and pay bills, Allen's Grandmothers 81 b-day party, a day to ourselves with the in laws taking the kids . Its been a very long while, Mass, then to Whole Foods, working on the homestead, story hr, home school group meet and more My favorite one in the list is what I am thankful for. So many of us are not completely thankful for the wonderful gifts we have. Once we have it we just want more. Being thankful for what is in your life will leave you feeling content and at peace.

2 comments:

christschild said...

I love you soooo much! You inspire me. Sounds like you are busy. Can't wait to see you and catch up and just give you a hug:) I'm am so thankful also for my one true God, my family and my friends. I love that we love the simple life! Love you!

Catherine Anne said...

I love you too so much!