We got some purple hull peas at the farmer's market last year, and the kids keep asking me over and over to get some more this year b/c they enjoyed shelling them, and loved eating them too! I have been a bad mommy to not get them any yet.
I love what you are teaching your kids with your garden! We are so ready to have a place of our own so we can do the same.
Our weather has been so cold we barely have two tomatoes out of 9 plants. I hope to bring some little cukes in to can pickles tonight - I just cant wait for the green beans to kick in!!! I love being in the garden with my kids too!
6 comments:
We got some purple hull peas at the farmer's market last year, and the kids keep asking me over and over to get some more this year b/c they enjoyed shelling them, and loved eating them too! I have been a bad mommy to not get them any yet.
I love what you are teaching your kids with your garden! We are so ready to have a place of our own so we can do the same.
Our weather has been so cold we barely have two tomatoes out of 9 plants. I hope to bring some little cukes in to can pickles tonight - I just cant wait for the green beans to kick in!!!
I love being in the garden with my kids too!
wish mine was a fruitful as yours. maybe i need to get my kids to do that dance!!
Thank you for the comments!
Suzanne- Why not try it! LOL -me
I love the garden dance.
LOL I loved it:)- me
Post a Comment