Friday, August 28, 2009

How I Love This Little Farmer Boy Of Mine...


All his life I have called him my little man! He was just born older. Mature beyond his years.  
He loves working in the garden and taking care of his animals. It truly is something that brings him JOY.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has always been your little man. He has always wanted to take care of his mom.

Anonymous said...

I know! Sometimes I wish he would not worry and just be a kid!

Mom of these kids said...

So sweet. I wish we lived closer...I think him and Noah would get along so well. Noah planted some pumpkin seeds in our back yard, and on his own, he goes out and waters them, and checks on them everyday. He also waters my elephant ears for me...they would be dead if it were up to me.

Your boy is such a sweet boy, always with a smile on his face. I know it just warms your heart to see him enjoying taking care of the animals and veggies...enjoying the simple life on his own. This is teaching him great things as he grows up!

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you so much Maury! Your words are something I needed today! I too wish we lived closer. I told Suzanne I dont mind if we even have last min plans just call me when you gals get together! I wouldl ove to come see you all and the kids would too.

GreenMyParents said...

Wanna bet? Kids who compost at home will have far less debt as adults. Knowing how to value and preserve assets starts long before the first job #gmp

Watch what happens when 1 million young people save over $100 MM for families to fix the economy and save the Planet. GreenMyParents: support the youth movement to fix the economy, earn over $100 at home, and save the Planet.

Vote for GreenMyParents at RefreshEverything http://pep.si/vote4gmp and join us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/gmp2fb