We have been under the weather for a couple of days due to runny nose and watery eyes but thankfully no fever . I'm sure its not the flu, probably just the average cold that comes around as the cool weather arrives. I feel so sorry for the tiny ones that have the smallest nostrils and the overwhelming amount of drainage that as no other place to go but out. Sweet pea has looked like this a lot this week. I asked her what she was digging for and she then showed me.
It definitely gave me a good laugh. Hopefully she sent you one as well~
I googled natural herbs, teas and soups that can help during the cold and flu season. I then made a trip into whole foods and picked up what I could there. Tonight I am planning on making up homemade immune boosters/meds. Ill add the recipes and photos soon. Blessing you all Catherine
17 comments:
Poor things, I hope the kids are feeling better soon.
Thank you Amanda, I hope so too. Thankfully its not flu!
Here is hoping that the kids are feeling better soon!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Catherine Anne - I saw your profile pic on TanyaLea's and had to hop over and say I love it! I love creative and bright pics. Blessings, Alene
Yes...laughing in my corner of the world!
darned colds! praying she is feeling better soon. the photos are too cute! Be careful what you ask for...children are so honest! lol!! :)
blessings and hugs,
~ tanya
Very funny! =0) Hope you all are feeling better soon!
So cute. Kids are so honest. Hope your homemade boosters help. Can't wait to hear what they are.
We've been under the weather too, and unfortunately, I'm not so sure it isn't the flu. Hope you all feel better soon! {And I hope we do too, so that I have a little time to play blog catch-up!} ;)
i hope that you all feel better and that the natural remedies work.
Awww...feel better soon :)
Good luck with all the brewing. Is that how you spell it? I'm sorry but I"ll bet you know what I mean. I hope for the best with the little runny noses.
It's definitely the time of year for everyone to get ill... I was the first in my office to succumb last week... this week my colleagues are ill and off work :(
Get well soon xx
I wish I had of known about those slings earlier. I don't think I put taylor down for the first six months of her life lol! I can't wait to try one out with this next baby.
She's such a mess:) Love her! and all your babies:)
Elderberry extract....it's supposed to help the immune system.
Hope you are all feeling better!
Thank you all!
Post a Comment