Sunday, November 1, 2009

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend~ Blessings Catherine

12 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

C.UTE photo girl! I hope you had a great weekend too. I think it's about time to come down from the sugar high... lol

Taylor said...

So pretty! Congrats on the egg by the way.

Susan said...

Cute photo. We have that black checked apron but in red.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this. So sweet.

Amanda said...

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!!!

Darcie said...

We did...thanks for asking....hope you did as well!

Anonymous said...

I like this pic of 2 of my girls- AT

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all!!!!

the shoppe owner said...

Glad to hear that you aren't scared off from fire altogether :O) AND especially that your husband is doing better.

Blessings, Susannn

Regan Family Farm said...

Hi Catherine~
Just a quick question about cloth diapers...I used them for the first five, then went to disposable. Now I'm looking at going back for my 14mo. I tried to access info from your blog, but couldn't. Have you posted on cloth diapers/wool covers, or can you recommend a source for me?
Thank you so much!
Kathy

Catherine Anne said...

I will have to look into my link. Sorry it didnt work for you. Let me go grab a few links for you. Ill be back. Yeah, I love cloth~

Catherine Anne said...

I think I will blog about this soon.
This is the store we buy ours from
http://www.kellyscloset.com/
I like the all in one
All-In-One you can see it here
http://www.kellyscloset.com/All-in-One-Cloth-Diapers-_c_608.html
I also like the pockets you can see here http://www.kellyscloset.com/Pocket-Cloth-Diapers-_c_622.html
Look over on her side bar she is full of cloth, wool and even how to make your own...
They can be a little high in price but if you look for seconds they are diapers that may have a stich that is off here and there. You can ened up with a much better deal. You may also just want to look up cloth diapers and a list of other places will pop up that may have a better deal at this moment. Good luck and thank you for asking. Im here if you wonder anything more about them. Oh and you talked about wool.
I like wool but dont use them as much as I would like because of the upkeep. I know many others that use them and love them. Blessings Catherine