Friday, January 15, 2010

gdiapers


I decided to take a few photographs of Sweet pea in her gdiapers. This is all she wanted to do. She was being silly. Just look how long she is.
Here is the link to learn more http://www.gdiapers.com/
gDiapers have no elemental chlorine, no perfumes, no smell, no garbage . The gRefills are so gentle on the Earth you can even garden compost the wet ones in one compost cycle, approximately 50 – 150 days. The disposable inserts are also flushable. We personally have been using our prefolds instead of the disposable insert. Whats nice is while on a road trip or in other situation that make disposable covenant. We then can use the disposable insert that come along with the kit. Just thought it may be something to share. We have been payed back several times over by using cloth diapers. If you need to use a disposable these are the best of both worlds.

10 comments:

MamaBear said...

I've read about the gdiapers, but I've never seen any irl. You'll have to show them to me!

Josh said...

Good Morning Catherine!
My momma is looking into cloth diapers and a more economical option than disposable diapers...

I have to appologize for my lack of presence lately...It has nothing to do with you, just me and a lack of time on the computer...So, I'm sorry and have plans to rectify the situation!

Regarding one of you really sweet, thoughtful comments, Yes! I totally agree that bloggers can really become part of your life. Around here, I can mention something about "Catherine" this, or someone else that and every one knows exactly what I'm talking about!!!
Isn't that neat how God brings such friends to us through the most interesting circumstances(blog)?!

Have a blessed day full of God's faithfulness!
Josh

Anonymous said...

fortunately, we are out of the diaper stage! but the picture of you and sweet pea is gorgeous!

Audrey Allure said...

beautiful photos!

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

The picture of you two is so precious. I will have to check these out. I have been thinking of going with cloth diapers for the new little one. Hubby's not really interested, but we'll see. ;)

Jenilee said...

your hair is so cute! and the diapers sound great... if we were having another baby, which we aren't :), I would definately use cloth diapers!

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all....

Catherine Anne said...

Josh Thank you so much! You are such a blessing...

Elle Bee said...

This is such a wonderful thing you do. So good for the earth.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you Elle