Super cute :)
Hhaha! too cute!
Catherine, You do take some truly beautiful pictures of your kids! Love this one, how can you not remember some of the joys of summer looking at this one?Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Thanks so much Kat~
Ice cream pics are the best!
I love the bandana!
Wow-I love it here too! I think we have more than a bit in common:http://www.gsheller.com/2009/06/mud-wrestling-anyone.htmlHave a great night!
Hi Gal! These pics are just adorable! I have looked back a little bit and you sure have a way with photographing children! What great shots!!Thanks for stopping by my blog today!Yours is like a fresh breeze, and I'll be back!!Blessings,Becky
THANK you all~
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Super cute :)
Hhaha! too cute!
Catherine,
You do take some truly beautiful pictures of your kids! Love this one, how can you not remember some of the joys of summer looking at this one?
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Thanks so much Kat~
Ice cream pics are the best!
I love the bandana!
Wow-I love it here too! I think we have more than a bit in common:
http://www.gsheller.com/2009/06/mud-wrestling-anyone.html
Have a great night!
Hi Gal! These pics are just adorable! I have looked back a little bit and you sure have a way with photographing children! What great shots!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Yours is like a fresh breeze, and I'll be back!!
Blessings,
Becky
THANK you all~
Post a Comment