Love the pic and a glimpse of real!
I love it. I am happy if my house looks that good! LOL
i feel like my house always looks like that :)
sadly i think my house looks like this more often than a lazy sunday afternoon...
Love it. But my house looks like this BAD and everywhere right now! What a beautiful room you have there.
Absolutely.
I love to see life in action. Thanks for sharing this with us!Hope you are well....
Indeed. And then we could all use someone else to come in and clean up the mess for us! Thanks for your latest comment on my blog! I think your kiddos are pretty stinkin' cute as well!
Oy, that looks like a perfect way to spend a day... *sigh*I'm madly jealous!
Thanks Catherine for being REAL!Happy Sunday!~Jaime
I love the sight of a boy sitting quietly, reading. :)
I love this picture!!! :)
So glad that my living room isn't the one that's *lived* in! :)
That room looks clean lol!! It's amazing what a mess they can make in such a short period of time. Like you it never bothers me because it means she was having fun, it can always be cleaned up.
It's a quick and easy pick up...
Love it. Yes, we al need and have those afternoons.
isn't it amazing how well they can play in the middle of it all? :) so cute... our house has looked much the same...
Love that "lived-in look"! And it's always amazing to see a still & quiet boy. ;-)
I would like to have a day like this at least twice a week : ) Perfect!
yaaaaaay!! you too!! :)
lol, Yeap!
I Love it!!!!!!!!
lol, Thank you
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Love the pic and a glimpse of real!
I love it. I am happy if my house looks that good! LOL
i feel like my house always looks like that :)
sadly i think my house looks like this more often than a lazy sunday afternoon...
Love it. But my house looks like this BAD and everywhere right now! What a beautiful room you have there.
Absolutely.
I love to see life in action. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Hope you are well....
Indeed. And then we could all use someone else to come in and clean up the mess for us!
Thanks for your latest comment on my blog! I think your kiddos are pretty stinkin' cute as well!
Oy, that looks like a perfect way to spend a day... *sigh*
I'm madly jealous!
Thanks Catherine for being REAL!
Happy Sunday!
~Jaime
I love the sight of a boy sitting quietly, reading. :)
I love this picture!!! :)
So glad that my living room isn't the one that's *lived* in! :)
That room looks clean lol!! It's amazing what a mess they can make in such a short period of time. Like you it never bothers me because it means she was having fun, it can always be cleaned up.
It's a quick and easy pick up...
Love it. Yes, we al need and have those afternoons.
isn't it amazing how well they can play in the middle of it all? :) so cute... our house has looked much the same...
Love that "lived-in look"!
And it's always amazing to see a still & quiet boy. ;-)
I would like to have a day like this at least twice a week : ) Perfect!
yaaaaaay!! you too!! :)
lol, Yeap!
I Love it!!!!!!!!
lol, Thank you
Post a Comment