Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Memories made


Exploring new parks is always fun and exciting. Although we have visited here before. Its been long enough..for new..adventures. The.weather.was.beautiful, knowledge was gained, laughter was full,.and.memories..made. Thanking..the..Lord..for..this  blessed day..with..our..family.     .LLLLeaving..you.today..with..the...loving..quotes..of..Mother..Teresa.   ....................Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to..that..person,..a..beautiful..thing...~Mother.Teresa ..............................God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.~MT..I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love..letter..to..the..world...........~MT..If you judge people, you have no time to love them~MT...It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish~MT..Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.~MT..Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.~MT..Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.~MT

12 comments:

Seizing My Day said...

Such a lovely park! we love family exploring time like that too! I love all the MT quotes.. she had so many wise things to teach us!! I should encourage my little girl to read about her now that she is old enough!! =)

Seizing My Day said...

Such a lovely park! we love family exploring time like that too! I love all the MT quotes.. she had so many wise things to teach us!! I should encourage my little girl to read about her now that she is old enough!! =)

Elle Bee said...

wonderful pictures and I loved reading the quotes from Mother Theresa! Just lovely.

jill funkhouser said...

Hey there. I am a follower of your blog and love you rlayout. Who designed it for you? Looking for some change on mine. Love the pictures. What park is that? Blessings!
Jill at www.campfunk.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Don't you just love Mother Teresa quotes. They are some of the finest.

Memories Made...these are some good ones, I am sure!

Melissa N. said...

Great shots as always Catherine Anne. So happy you share with us your talents and your children. Be blessed today!

Darcie said...

Beautiful quotes..full of so much wisdom.

You family outing looked full of so much as well.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all for posting! You all mean so much to me!

Jill said...

Great post! The pictures are wonderful and I love all quotes from Mother Teresa. What an amazing women and so much wisdom! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Jill

Carrie... said...

"Let us do small things with great love..." Thank you for sharing the simplicity and beauty of your day!

Anonymous said...

Mother Teresa was such an amazing woman filled with wisdom & His love. Grreat photos. xo

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all so much!