Drum Roll PLEASE~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone Poops
Gasp, Was it not what you were expecting?
Sweet Pea has been telling us for months she goes pee pee but she does not Poo poo.
With this statement. She has the pee pee in the potty part down. When it comes to poo poo
( I'm sorry to talk about bodily waste but ~ welcome to my world).
As I was saying when it comes to poo poo, she would rather hide ignoring that she does in fact poop. When she's done hiding, she walks around with a terrible aroma pretending she has done nothing. Everyone poops has been a bit of an eye opener to her.
So yes, We are thankful to the book Everyone poops.
If you too have a toddler in complete denial of their bodily waste, I encourage you to check it out. Here are a few photographs from a cold winter day spent at the bookstore.Are you a book store junkie too?
Click on this link if you are interested in the book
Everyone Poops












11 comments:
I am COMPLETELY interested in this book. Davony is in denial when it comes to pooping or peeing in the potty! Im glad Im not the only one fighting this battle! Missed you, Love the pictures on the header btw!
loved,loved,loved this post.
What a cute book. I will have to check it out:)
You have such a keen eye for neat photos. I loved the bookstore adventure.
Blessings to you!
oh how I can relate to this one! ;^)
Mine ds is getting the poo-poo part down (slowly), but I just can't seem to get him to want to stay dry! Good luck on this interesting journey, lol
~Sheri
Ha! I love it: I can just imagine her little face pretending nothing happened. :)
this just cracked me up : )
I know its funny stuff~
Funny BUT true!
We love bookstores :) It is so funny when I read about you guys, I never feel like it has been forever since I have seen you! I REALLY relate to how you view life :) So I am hopeful that when we move home, maybe we can be friends in real life again hahaha!
<3 Amanda
We loved this book. Another fun one along the same lines would be, "The Gas we Pass." All these human function books led us into antomy in our homeschool studies. Our oldest is now in college and taking this further as she studies nursing. I think all this is important to teach our children as the beauty of how God designed our human bodies to work.
lol I loved this post! Wonder why some children are like that? Trying to potty train "N" who will be 2 next month. She also has the pee part down pat, but not the poop part. Might need to look into this book. :)
haaahaaaaa! Mommy-blogging at its best! ;)
I'm very interested. My 3-year old goes in the potty, while screaming "don't look at me!" through the door. I don't get it.
Maybe this book would help? Here's hoping!
And, yes, I'm totally addicted to book stores (and libraries, paperback swap, etc.)
So Im happy you all could use this post! Good luck mommas.
Post a Comment