Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mud Pie Saturday

I pray your Saturday is as wonderful as this MUD PIE and if you need something fun to do just grab a few crates, bowls, spoons, plates and mud. Mud Pie kitchens are the best~
Blessings to you all...




12 comments:

Blair said...

You're such a fun mom! What cute ideas!

Elle Bee said...

I love the "sink" with the water coming out of the tap. So cute!

Catherine Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun....
Jenifer Bryant Henson

Amanda said...

it's so cute.
I would expect no less from you:-)

I've being catching up with you today and I'm so thankful to hear you are well!

much love,
Amanda

Mama Teaching 3 said...

This made my heart skip a beat. I used to spend hours outside making my own mudpies. I would have loved your little mudpie kitchen. I am in awe.

Catherine Anne said...

Miss both of you gals~ So good to see you here posting.

Unknown said...

love your mud pie kitchen...how sweet. Freckles loves hers too...we played in it a couple times this Summer....Thanks for sharing! Mica

Anonymous said...

Yay, for mud pie~
Catherine

Amanda said...

my children inadvertently do this, but it's not near as cute as this. I'm totally going to fix their mud pie station up a bit an make it look cute too.

..you take the time for the little things that mean so much.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you Amanda, so do you deary!
Yes, my kiddos do this so much on their own, on this day we needed a little something fun to start the day. Why not a Mud Kitchen creation!