Sunday, January 17, 2010

School Is Cool~


At the beginning of this school year we started learning all about the solar system. After this we worked our way into the world. Now learning about different countries, languages and traditions they use.
Next we are focusing on the United States.
It's always a gift for me to observe them as they learn. They are truly enjoying this...

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

How neat. What cool pictures of their learning.

christy rose said...

That is cool! Way to make learning fun for them!

Leslie said...

are you using a curriculum for this? they look like they are completely engrossed.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

Taylor said...

What a great globe! I hope they are enjoying it.

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!

Elle Bee said...

Wonderful! There's nothing like watching the wheels of a child's brain turn. It's magical and inspiring.

Dagmar said...

What a cool pictures you've took. Do you teach your kids yourself?

H-Mama said...

what a creative pic. ;)

you were the winner in the giveaway! i need your snail-mail.

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you all so much. Oh and yes I do home school the children. Let me say WOW I cant not belive I won the give away!!!! YEAH~ Thank you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you and Allen. Thank you for taking care of our grandchildren so well. Mom

Catherine Anne said...

(((MOM)))) Thank you so much. It means a lot... LOVE YOU

Lisa said...

What a cool globe. I bet you make learning so much fun!

Catherine Anne said...

Thank you. It was a gift from a friend of ours that had two...