Sunshine, mud pies, horse riding stunts, imaginations soaring and me sitting back in the hammock enjoying it all~ The girls were having the best time pulling up grass and dirt. Adding water and making the most beautiful mud pies I have ever seen. Little Man now loves this horse that came off his old spring horse. When it broke I thought we would throw it out. He had better ideas, the horse could now adventure through the whole yard. Thanking the Lord for this blessing of children and simplicity~

11 comments:
They are so creative aren't they. They imagine and see things we don't. I love that.
I'm lovin' the hammock! I need one, well, I need some trees in my yard first.
I love the colors.
That first picture is beyond cute!
Love that picture from the hammock!!! I feel like I am sitting in it and watching, great shot!
Some hammock time sounds awesome and the kids and sweet life are just the icing on the cake... ;)
Amen to simplicity! We need more of that around here :)
such beautiful photography of your family.. .as always!! =)
love the boy and his horse!
love imaginations gone wild! =)
Jenn
I love watching kids use their imagination!! :)
All my boys have great imaginations too ~ it's just wonderful listening to what they make up!
Your pictures are beautiful.
l,
Amanda x
Thank you all!!!!
Post a Comment